Progress within a milestone can only be added from brightwheel’s mobile app. When logging an observation, tap the “+” symbol located next to “milestone,” you can then mark progress by clicking the “+” symbol under “progress.” To track any additional details or specifics about the progress a child has made, you are welcome to add notes and/or photos/videos to the observation before clicking “log observation” which will save the observation to the student profile.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide observations from parents?
- Who can view an observation?
- Can I delete an observation?
- How do I edit an observation?
- How do I log multiple milestones in one observation?
- How do I log a single observation with a specific framework?
- How do I track progress?
- What is progress?
- How do I log an observation?
- Why are there only some state standards and when will my state standards be available?