Yes, you can view a single student’s observations in both the mobile app and via brightwheel’s web platform.
To do so via the app, visit an individual child’s activity feed and select “observation” from the “All Activity” drop-down menu.
To do so via the web,
- Click the “learning” tab found in blue font on the top of your homepage
- Click “Review”
- Type in the student’s name in the “Student’s Name” filter
- Select any additional preferred filters
- Click the green “apply” button to generate your report.
- Once generated, you can download a CSV file for your records by clicking “export” (grey text located to the right of the green “apply” button).