After many interviews with brightwheel teachers, and a hefty influx of feedback, we’ve learned that tracking a child’s development is both an essential and cumbersome process. The observation tool makes documentation faster, easier, and more efficient than ever before. Logging observations streamline reporting on state standards and learning frameworks - creating a centralized data-warehouse of a child’s development. Observation logging also makes it easier for teachers to capture & share a child’s progress with parents.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide observations from parents?
- Who can view an observation?
- Can I delete an observation?
- How do I edit an observation?
- How do I log multiple milestones in one observation?
- How do I log a single observation with a specific framework?
- How do I track progress?
- What is progress?
- How do I log an observation?
- Why are there only some state standards and when will my state standards be available?