The first launch of the Observation tool includes standards used by the the greatest number of brightwheel schools - California, Desired Results Developmental Profiles (DRDP), Florida, Illinois, New York, and Texas. If your school is not in one of these states, rest assured that the brightwheel team is hard at work importing every state’s standards to ensure teachers everywhere have access to this valuable feature. Stay tuned for updates from brightwheel’s customer success team! In the meantime, if there are additional learning frameworks you’d like to see in brightwheel, send us a suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide observations from parents?
- Who can view an observation?
- Can I delete an observation?
- How do I edit an observation?
- How do I log multiple milestones in one observation?
- How do I log a single observation with a specific framework?
- How do I track progress?
- What is progress?
- How do I log an observation?
- Why are there only some state standards and when will my state standards be available?