When logging an observation from within brightwheel’s mobile app, select the learning framework for which you’d like to log an observation by tapping the gear icon in the upper right corner & selecting the preferred learning framework for the observation you’re logging. A green checkmark will appear next to your selected framework. Once selected, click the back arrow in the upper left corner of your screen to continue logging the remaining details for the observation.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide observations from parents?
- Who can view an observation?
- Can I delete an observation?
- How do I edit an observation?
- How do I log multiple milestones in one observation?
- How do I log a single observation with a specific framework?
- How do I track progress?
- What is progress?
- How do I log an observation?
- Why are there only some state standards and when will my state standards be available?