When logging an observation from within brightwheel’s mobile app, select the first milestone you’d like to affiliate with the observation. Note: you can search by keyword or filter by milestone domain & category. Once you’ve selected the first milestone, mark the child’s progress by tapping the “+” sign under “progress.” Once complete, tap “record progress.” Repeat this process to add an additional milestone to the same observation.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide observations from parents?
- Who can view an observation?
- Can I delete an observation?
- How do I edit an observation?
- How do I log multiple milestones in one observation?
- How do I log a single observation with a specific framework?
- How do I track progress?
- What is progress?
- How do I log an observation?
- Why are there only some state standards and when will my state standards be available?