Unfortunately, observations can’t be edited at this time, though it is a function brightwheel plans to add in future versions of this feature. In the interim, if any details of a previously logged observation are inaccurate, you will have to delete the observation & log a new one from scratch reflecting the accurate details. Right now, Observations can only be deleted from the mobile app, and not from the web.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide observations from parents?
- Who can view an observation?
- Can I delete an observation?
- How do I edit an observation?
- How do I log multiple milestones in one observation?
- How do I log a single observation with a specific framework?
- How do I track progress?
- What is progress?
- How do I log an observation?
- Why are there only some state standards and when will my state standards be available?