When logging an observation from brightwheel’s mobile app, the default setting for who can view observations is “staff only.” If you’d like to make the observation visible to parents at the time of logging a new observation, simply uncheck the “staff only” box before saving.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide observations from parents?
- Who can view an observation?
- Can I delete an observation?
- How do I edit an observation?
- How do I log multiple milestones in one observation?
- How do I log a single observation with a specific framework?
- How do I track progress?
- What is progress?
- How do I log an observation?
- Why are there only some state standards and when will my state standards be available?