How to Use the Roster Upload tool (if you have 25 or more students to add):
- Go to schools.mybrightwheel.com and log in.
- From the Home tab, click on Add Students from the checklist on the left.
- Click Upload Roster.
- Upload a file using our template.
- At minimum, file should contain student name(s) & room(s) but we also enter birthdays, allergies, notes, medications, parents (email addresses are required), and more.
- Parent email addresses are required if you’d like to also include parent info with the upload at this time. If you submit a roster with parent names but not email addresses, parents will NOT be added.
- Preferred file format is Excel or CSV, if you choose not to use our template
***We offer data import from childcare management systems! We accept and easily upload files from Procare, EZCare, Daycare Works, Childcare Manager, etc
- For example, here are detailed instructions on converting your roster from Procare.
Important info about using our Roster Upload tool:
- Our system automatically sends parents an email invitation to join brightwheel when your file is uploaded. If you wish, we are able to put a HOLD on those invites until you’re ready to share brightwheel with your families. In this event, please send us an email to upload@mybrightwheel at the time of your upload with a request to HOLD parent invites.
- Many schools that invite parents do a basic set up using our template, and then request that their parents populate their child’s profile with more detailed info (i.e. birthday, allergies, emergency contacts, additional guardians, etc.).
- At any time you may add additional info to your account, including teachers, parents, and individual student profile info.
- We offer 1 upload for our free accounts, but on our premium level, you receive an unlimited number of roster uploads.
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com