Yes, you can record private/staff-only notes within the app that parents cannot see. Otherwise, you currently cannot restrict parents from seeing certain content within the activity feed. But we are adding features for managing parents permissions in the future, so stay tuned.
Articles in this section
- My parents are asking for a 10 digit code?
- Can I limit parent access to the real-time activity feed?
- Do I have to invite parents to brightwheel to use the reporting features?
- Can I share the daily actions with parents in any other format?
- What happens after parents sign up?
- Why do parents use brightwheel?