Reports Web Only. Accessible for Admins & Staff
Brightwheel has been known to save teachers 5 hours a week. The key to this is our analytics & reporting feature. At anytime, teachers can download a list of check ins, or other activities for their records. This can help for billing needs, state requirements, staff evaluation or licensing standards. We offer in-browser reports for check-ins, and the rest of the reports come in a downloadable and exportable CSV (Excel) file. For more information on Individual Daily Reports & printing go here or Daily Feeds
Here are the different reports that are available. You can download a report for a particular date range and room. You can pull data reports historically. All data will remain.
- Check Ins (Attendance)
- Potty Usage
- Nap Time
- Learning Activities
- Select Reports Tab
- Select the Type of Activity
- Select the date range
- Select the Room or All
- Select your time zone
- Enter the email that you wish to send the report.
- To view a particular student: Sort by students on the excel spreadsheet.
- If you notice #####, please expand the width of the columns
- Coming Soon: Roster Download (Meds, Contact Info, etc)