Although brightwheel will be adding a full powerful portal that families can use to apply and conduct visits, the brightwheel platform as it is today can still be used as a great tool for admissions.
The key to remember is that you have to invite a parent with an email address. But once you do that, the parent can run with it.
- Add Student. Can include just his/her name.
- Add Parent. Can include just name and email address.
- Send Invoice (optional). Once you've added a parent, you can send an invoice for application fees, tuition, etc.
That's it. From there, parents can:
- Create an account
- Add their own personal information
- Add their child's full information - including profile photo, contact info, emergency contacts, allergies, etc.
- Invite other parents/guardians
- Add a payment method and pay invoices